Welcome back to the Van Gogh Museum! Read more about the measures so that you can enjoy the art safely. Book your ticket online and get closer to Vincent than ever.
Safety measures in short
- From 25 September, measures to combat the spread of coronavirus in the Netherlands are changing. This means that visitors to our museum will no longer have to keep a distance of 1.5 metres from each other.
- A coronavirus entry pass system has been introduced for the culture and hospitality sectors, but this does not apply to museums.
- From June 26, the face mask obligation in the museum will expire. If you feel safer with a face mask, you can of course continue to wear it.
- We have taken hygiene and safety measures based on the advice of the RIVM, the government and the Dutch Museum Association.
- Stay at home if you have mild symptoms. You can switch your ticket to another day free of charge. If you have symptoms and visit the museum anyway, you will be refused entry.