Museum Visit and COVID-19 Safety Measures
Read more about the measures so that you can enjoy the art safely.
The COVID-19 measures in brief:
- All visitors aged 13 or older are required to show a valid COVID Certificate (EU DCC) and valid ID before entering the museum.
- Face masks are compulsory for all visitors ages 13 or older.
- Keep 1.5 metres distance from other visitors and museum staff.
- Wash your hands or use hand sanitiser regularly. There are multiple hand sanitiser points in the museum.
- Please, follow directions from museum staff.
- Please stay at home with symptoms, even if you have been vaccinated.