A Dutch and English speaking workshop instructor will start by showing the children around the museum. They then get to work as artists themselves in a real studio.
- Age group: Children aged 6 to 12.
- When: Every Saturday from 3 to 5 pm until 3 July 2021.
- Number of participants: Maximum 12 children per workshop.
- Where: Children’s studio in the museum.
- Language: Dutch and English.
- Price: € 7.50 per child, including materials and soft drink (free museum entry for children). Would you like to join the children into the museum? The entrance fee to the Van Gogh Museum is € 19.
What do you show of yourself and what will you hide? Join in and make a self-portrait!
Kids at our children’s workshops work with a variety of materials, including paint and ink. We give them an artist’s apron to wear but bear in mind that there is always a chance of them splashing their clothes.
Cancellations or changes
Cancellations can be made without charge up to two weeks before the date of your visit. Should you cancel at a later date, you will be required to pay the full cost.
For more information and bookings, please contact email@example.com.
Please note that the workshop is for children only. A maximum of two parents or adult relatives can visit the museum, but they are not present at the workshop. The entrance fee to the Van Gogh Museum is € 19.