The Van Gogh Museum proudly presents the official 'Meet Vincent van Gogh Experience': a multisensory, truly immersive experience that introduces people around the globe to the intriguing world of Vincent van Gogh (1853-1890).
The innovative, all-encompassing 3D experience illuminates the unique story of Vincent’s fascinating life.
Innovative audiovisual techniques
The vulnerable nature of the museum collection and limited transport options mean that many paintings rarely leave the museum and that some never even travel.
The Van Gogh Museum is constantly looking for new, modern approaches to introduce as many people as possible to the life and works of Vincent van Gogh, and the Meet Vincent van Gogh experience dovetails seamlessly with this mission.
Innovative audiovisual techniques now allow people all around the world to journey through Vincent van Gogh’s extraordinary life.
Guided by quotations from personal letters, lifelike reproductions and audiovisual scenes from his artworks, life and environment, visitors witness Vincent unfold as a man and as an artist.
- An all-encompassing multidisciplinary experience for all ages, for artists and scientists, novices and experts alike.
- Wander with Vincent from the rural Netherlands to the streets of Paris. Pull up a seat at The Potato Eaters’ table or at Café Le Tambourin in Montmartre.
- Investigate the details of Van Gogh’s paintings using a microscope.
- Step into the life-sized Yellow House and engage with a dramatic shadow play.
- Savor Vincent’s legacy and contemplate his role as an enduring source of inspiration.
More information and inquiries
The Van Gogh Museum closely collaborated with a team of specialists during the development and construction of Meet Vincent van Gogh.
For additional information and press inquiries, visit www.meetvincent.com.
If you are interested in hosting this experience, please contact email@example.com.