Vincent dreamed of The Yellow House becoming a place where kindred spirits could work, live and discuss art together. This dream lives on in The Yellow House Circle: the circle connects people through their love of art and supports purchases of works of art that enrich the collection.
The Yellow House Circle
Are you keen to share your passion for art with other collectors and art lovers all around the world? Then join The Yellow House Circle, our international circle of members, to help ensure that Vincent van Gogh’s dream lives on.
- For Whom Collectors and art lovers
- Minimum Annual Contribution € 15,000
- Your Membership Supports Collection and research
We'd like to thank you with
Members join The Yellow House Circle for an annual contribution of € 15,000. The following benefits are offered to members of the Circle and their partner or guest:
- All the [Theo van Gogh Circle] benefits;
- Invitations to The Yellow House art trip, accompanied by the director and senior curators;
- Vincent's Dinner: enjoy a dinner together in the museum next to a Van Gogh masterpiece;
- Previews of new acquisitions;
- Invitations to international art fairs;
- Previews and private guided tours by the directors or a curator;
- Access to the museum’s expertise;
- Exhibition catalogues and other publications.
Dutch Gift and Inheritance Tax Act
Are you looking to become a long-term supporter of the Van Gogh Museum? You may be interested in making periodic contributions through an annuity. Under the Dutch Gift and Inheritance Tax Act, you benefit from tax relief. Please visit the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration (Belastingdienst) website for more information on public benefit organisations.
If you would like more information about The Yellow House Circle, please contact Sonia Gunning or Paul van Dalsen.
+31 (0)20 5708717
Paul van Dalsen
(020) 5705 966