The Yellow House, our exclusive network of collectors and art lovers, takes its name from Vincent van Gogh’s dream. This dream was born in Arles in the South of France. Vincent hoped that The Yellow House could become a place where like-minded artists could work and live together and exchange ideas, in order to produce even better art. They would be united by their shared love of art.
Vincent’s dream is kept alive in The Yellow House, a network that still unites people through their love of art. Patrons facilitate the acquisition of artworks that enrich the collection, and support research projects into Van Gogh’s oeuvre.
Become a patron of The Yellow House with an annual contribution of € 15,000. Enjoy the following exclusive privileges with a guest:
- All the Theo van Gogh Circle benefits;
- Invitations to The Yellow House events, such as the annual art trip;
- Invitation to The Yellow House Dinner: on location next to a Van Gogh masterpiece;
- Invitations to international art fairs;
- Previews and private guided tours by the directors or a curator;
- Access to the museum’s expertise; Exhibition catalogues and other publications.
Dutch Gift and Inheritance Tax Act
Would you like to support the Van Gogh Museum long-term? You may be interested in making periodic contributions through an annuity. Under the Dutch Gift and Inheritance Tax Act, you receive an annual deduction. Go to the website of the Dutch Tax and Customs Administration to find out more about public benefit organisations.