The Corporate Circle is an international network that connects companies through the art of Vincent van Gogh and his contemporaries. Members meet at international network meetings, exclusive events and during previews of exhibitions.
The annual contribution of Corporate Circle members helps fund inspiring workshops for the elderly and children, lectures for museum visitors on exhibitions and recent research, and interactive presentations in the permanent collection.
Benefits for corporate members
Join the Van Gogh Museum Corporate Circle and gain immediate access to the range of exclusive benefits. The annual contribution is € 6,500, exc. VAT.
The Corporate membership includes the following benefits:
- Invitations to special events and (international) exhibition openings;
- Invitations to the annual CEO Meeting and Vincent's Dinner;
- A Corporate Circle pass, offering you and a guest unlimited access to the Van Gogh Museum and The Mesdag Collection;
- Inclusion of the name of your company on the sponsorship board in the Rietveld Building at the Van Gogh Museum;
- Inclusion of the name of your company in the Van Gogh Museum Annual Report and on the museum’s website;
- A guided tour during opening hours for your business contacts/staff (max 15 guests);
- 20 complimentary admission tickets to offer to clients as incentives;
- Inclusion of the name of your company in the InnerCircle newsletter;
- Our collaboration on a promotional showcase or testimonial for publication on your website;
- 10% discount in the Museum Shop and webstore (excluding Dutch books).
If you would like more information on the Corporate Circle, please contact Urita Mual or Marissa Otten.