The extensive collection of merchandise is tailored to various interests and price categories. From characteristic Dutch products for international visitors to products inspired by Van Gogh’s artworks. Each product tells a story about Vincent and is loyal to his legacy.
Proceeds from the sale of merchandise directly contribute to the preservation of the museum collection. A product from Van Gogh Museum Wholesale allows you to offer people a desirable gift or an enduring memory of their visit to the museum, while also helping to preserve the legacy of Vincent van Gogh for future generations.
What do we offer?
The Van Gogh Museum develops an extensive range of products. The collection includes souvenirs for a wide audience, but also surprising and exclusive gift items. A considerable number of the products are ‘Van Gogh Museum branded’: we develop these items ourselves. We also enjoy working together with designers and international brands. The museum also publishes books exploring the life and work of Vincent van Gogh and his contemporary artists. Keen to find out more about our range of products? We are always happy to help you find the ideal product for you.
Our products are sold in a number of shops inside and outside of the museum:
- Museum Shop: this shop is located near the main entrance to the museum. It is the largest museum shop and stocks an extensive range of products. In this shop, we sell souvenirs inspired by the work of Vincent van Gogh, but also unique products created in collaboration with designers and international brands.
- Boutique: the boutique is also located near the main entrance. This is an exclusive shop stocking a select segment of products and souvenirs.
- Rietveld museum shop: this shop only stocks our most popular souvenirs. The shop is located next to the lifts in the Rietveld Building.
- Bookshop: especially for our book-loving visitors, we have created a bookshop on the upper floor of the museum. This shop offers an extensive selection of books about Vincent van Gogh and his contemporaries. A considerable number of the books are written and published by the Van Gogh Museum.
- Museum shop on Museumplein: this shop stocks a wide selection of souvenirs from a range of popular Amsterdam attractions. A ticket for the Van Gogh Museum is not required to visit this shop.