Vincent van Gogh made this drawing of The Yellow House (The Street) in October 1888. He wanted to give his brother Theo an impression of his home. Van Gogh hoped to found a painters' colony in the Yellow House, where like-minded artists could live and work together.
About the edition
In order to guarantee the highest quality, every individual piece of the Museum Edition Drawings is carefully examined.
- Each edition comes with a certificate of authenticity signed by our curator of drawings, Fleur Roos Rosa de Carvalho.
- The wooden frame and the passe-partout have been created by the museum's frame maker and are identical to that of the original drawing on view at the Van Gogh Museum.
- The facsimile is framed behind 3 mm UV-resistant Optium Museum Acrylic glass with an anti-static and anti-reflective finish.
The Van Gogh Museum Edition Drawings are reproductions, true to original size.
- Image: 25.7 cm x 32.0 cm, with frame: 54.2 x 69.2 x 2.4 cm
- Artist: Van Gogh, Vincent
- Original painting: Pencil, reed pen and pen and ink, watercolour, on paper, 25.7 cm x 32.0 cm
- Credit line: Van Gogh Museum, Amsterdam (Vincent van Gogh Stichting)
- Article number: 697070
- Object number: d0431V1962
- Brand: Van Gogh Museum Amsterdam®
- Length: 69.2 cm
- Width: 54.2 cm
- Height: 2.4 cm
- Material: Acid-free 310 gsm paper - Mahogany wooden frame - Tru Vue Optium Museum Acrylic 3.0 mm
- Quality: Certificate of Authenticity included
- Mounting: Framed with a passe-partout identical to the original
- Framing: OLB-certified wooden frame, handmade by our museum's frame maker
- Printing: Giclée print with a colour fastness of at least 140 years, guaranteed by the Wilhelm Imaging Research Institute
- Delivery: Worldwide - Fast & insured - Carefully packaged
- Price: from €995
Find out more
Please ask our staff for more information.