Visit the Van Gogh Museum with a group of 15 people or more? Book a group visit.
With a group booking, the group can visit the museum and get fast access.
A group visit can be booked on any day of the week, on the half hour (so at 9:30, 10:30 11:30 and so on), from 9:30 am to 5:30 pm and on Friday and Saturday to 7:30 pm.
Tip: multimedia guide
The multimedia guide gives you new insights into how Vincent van Gogh worked and his ideas. The tour is available in ten languages. When you book a multimedia guide, let us know how many people you wish to book for.
Reservations and cancellations
Request a group visit at least two weeks beforehand. A reservation may be cancelled or changed free of charge up to two weeks before the visit.
On the day of your visit, you pay with your debit or credit card at the museum ticket office. Unfortunately, we do not provide the option of payment by invoice or cash payment.
Guided group tours
Would you like to enhance your visit with a guided tour? Book a guided group tour separately.
- Audio communication sets are compulsory in the exhibition wing.
- Audio communication sets are compulsory for external groups during the Summer holidays (8 July until 3 September) & Christmas season (23 December 2017 until 7 January 2018). No self-guided tours may take place in these periods without audio communication sets.
- Group of max. 15 people
- For more information email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Are you planning to bring your own guide or give a guided tour yourself? Please note:
- In the Rietveld building audiocommunication sets are obligatory for self-guided groups during Eastern (30 March - 2 April), Ascension Day (10 May), Whitsun (18 - 21 May), the summerholidays (7 July - 2 September), All Souls' Day & All Saints Day (1-4 November) and the Christmasholidays (24 December 2018 - 6 January 2019). No self-guided tours may take place in these periods without audio communication sets.
- The groups may not exceed 15 people.
Visiting the museum with your primary or secondary school group? Take a look at our engaging programmes and pre-book your school visit.
For more information, please contact the Tickets department email@example.com.