For € 15,000 a year, you can join our benefactors network, The Yellow House.
Vincent van Gogh dreamed of living and working with like-minded people. Above all, he dreamed of turning the Yellow House in Arles, in the south of France, into a place where artists could produce better art by working together and discussing ideas. Their love of art would connect and inspire them.
Benefits for benefactors
A Yellow House membership is valid for two people. As benefactor, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Van Gogh Museum season ticket with a year’s unlimited entry to the museum via the fast lane.
- Invitation to the annual Gala Dinner.
- Invitation to dinner with the Director.
- VIP invitation to exhibition openings.
- Invitation to the annual Van Gogh Museum Art Trip.
- Previews and private tours with the museum Director or Curator.
- Complimentary tickets for friends and relatives on request.
- Behind-the-scenes visits to the museum vault and restoration workshop, maximum eight people.
- Your name on the sponsorship board in the Van Gogh Museum (optional).
- Access to expertise on Van Gogh and his contemporaries.
- Invitations to international art fairs.
- Exhibition catalogues and other publications.
- Your name in the Van Gogh Museum’s annual report (optional).
Like to know more about the benefits of The Yellow House? Or becoming a member? If so, please contact Marije van der Pas: firstname.lastname@example.org or T +31 (0)20 570 87 69.