The Sunflower Collective is a friends network founded in 2014. Members are supporting friends, who help make the museum more accessible.
Van Gogh’s sunflower paintings are among his most famous works of art. He painted them in Arles, in the south of France, in 1888 and 1889. These paintings had a special meaning for Van Gogh: they represented to him a symbol of life, friendship and inspiration. The Sunflower Collective is a circle of passionate friends designed to bring together Van Gogh aficionados, to enjoy art together and to help preserve the legacy of Vincent van Gogh and improve access to his art. Members of The Sunflower Collective contribute to exhibitions in the Van Gogh Museum.
It costs € 1,000 a year to become a supporter of the network, in return for which you get the following benefits:
- Annual pass to the Van Gogh Museum providing free and direct access for you and a guest
- Four complimentary direct access entrance tickets for friends and relatives
- Invitations to exhibition openings
- Invitations to The Sunflower Collective events
- Invitation to the annual Gala Dinner at the Van Gogh Museum
- Invitation to Vincent’s Friends events
- One complementary exhibition catalogue
- Acknowledgement in our annual report
- 10% discount in the Van Gogh Museum online shop and museum shop
- Subscription to our digital InnerCircle newsletter
Like to know more about The Sunflower Collective? If so, please contact Floor van Kollem: email@example.com or T+31 (0)20 5708717.