Please read the following list of responsibilities and share them with your group prior to the visit.
- Group leaders are responsible for the behavior of their groups at all times.
- Visitors may not touch the works of art.
- Running and rough play are prohibited.
- Food, drinks, and gum are prohibited.
- Smoking is prohibited throughout the building
- Large bags, umbrellas and bottles holding beverages or other fluids must be left in the cloakroom
- On entering the museum, visitors and all their belongings are subject to security checks, including metal detection.
- Please follow the instructions of Security Officers in the Museum.
- The Van Gogh Museum reserves the right to refuse or dismiss any group for misconduct.
Please view the general terms and conditions for visitors.