Celebrate your birthday at the Van Gogh Museum
Is it your birthday? On Wednesday afternoons and in the weekend children can celebrate their birthday in the museum. A workshop teacher takes them on a short tour through the collection of the museum. They then return to the studio to create their very own works of art.
- Saturdays: 3 pm to 5 pm
- Sundays: 12:30 pm to 2:30 pm
- Wednesdays: 2 pm to 4 pm.
€ 150 per birthday party, including materials, beverages and a birthday present (free admission).
- English-language birthday parties are available only on request
- Maximum number of participants: 12
- Age group: 6 to 12
- Parents may not attend the workshop
- You may not bring your own food or beverages
For information and reservations please contact the Van Gogh Museum Education department: firstname.lastname@example.org.